I absolutely love it, I could go on and on about the Trendy Pro fitness tracker, previous iWatch owner.

<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=TOPfc9b71bdb4cf1121461eb430f206a622" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>





To start off this fitness tracker is super affordable. It notifies you when you receive a text or call and social alert. Its an activity tracker. It has silent alarms. Also, reminders to move just like an iWatch. It also has remote camera control, which my family and I absolutely loved. It has a long battery life and it is touch screen. I placed the Trendy Pro fitness tracker on my 6 year old daughter and it fit her as well as my husband. I wish I would’ve known about the Trendy Pro fitness tracker before spending so much money on an iWatch. I definitely recommend this item to anyone wanting to get fit, to my family, and friends. The Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker is slim and not bulky. It comes with an extra band. The Trendy Pro Fitness Tracker shows you the time, step count, distance, calories, activity time, and find my phone. It has Bluetooth and a sport mode. Last but not least you don’t need to carry around a charger all you need is to plug it into a USB port. The Trendy Pro Tracker in general is very good quality and has every feature you need and more in a fitness tracker. I received this item at a discounted rate for my honest opinion.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZXTDDM




<a href="https://www.tomoson.com?code=BOTTOMfc9b71bdb4cf1121461eb430f206a622" rel="nofollow" style="display: none;"></a>

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRENDY PRO Squishy Phone Case Kawaii Animal for iPhone - 6sPlus

NutraEdge Probiotic 50 Billion CFU 15 Strains

Joyal Beauty Age Defy Serum