Fairyland Beauty Sponge Blender Set,2 x Silicone Makeup Blender+3 x Latex Free Makeup Sponge Blender for Foundation,Powder,Concealer or Liquid Application,Reusable Storage Box





Hey ladies I wanted to recommend Fairylands Beauty Sponge Blender Set.
The box comes with 2 silicone makeup blenders, 3 latex-free makeup sponge blenders, storage box, and makeup sponge holder.
The silicone makeup blenders are made of high-tech medical silicone. They are safe and non-toxic. I loved the silicone makeup blender, it helped give a natural flawless look
The 3 latex free makeup sponge blenders are non-latex, non-allergenic, fade free, odor free. They expand once wet in the first use and I loved how they helped blend my makeup and didn’t absorb the product I used.
Compared to the expensive beauty blenders I have use in the past, Fairylands Beauty Sponge Set is economic and has the same feel and end result on the makeup I put on my face in giving me the flawless look.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TRENDY PRO Squishy Phone Case Kawaii Animal for iPhone - 6sPlus

NutraEdge Probiotic 50 Billion CFU 15 Strains

Joyal Beauty Age Defy Serum