Simpiza Leather Sewing Tools SIMPZIA 17 Pieces Leather Tools Carft





Good quality leather crafting tool kit

I have had a recent sparked interest in crafting leather items and this set is good quality and affordable. Comes with 17 items. I would definitely recommend this item to anyone who is a beginner. It came with all I need and more. Comes with:

1 x Adjustable Stitching Groover
1 x Black pressure cloth tooth distance of 4 mm
1 x Log pressure cloth tooth distance of 2 mm
1 x Solid wood awl
1 x Straight head awl
1 x Hook the awl
1 x Hollow awl
1 x Ecru flat wax rope 150D
1x Black flat wax rope 150D
1 x Coffee flat wax rope 150D
1 x Leather needle
1 x Scissors
1 x Thimble
1 x Beeswax
2 x Finger cots




http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XDMB7H5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NutraEdge Probiotic 50 Billion CFU 15 Strains

iXCC 5200mAh Power Bank, iXCC Portable Battery with Aluminum Shell for iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy and Other Smart Devices - Black

TRENDY PRO Squishy Phone Case Kawaii Animal for iPhone - 6sPlus